TomTom introduces the PRO Series
Aug 19 2008
TomTom Introduces the PRO Series, Providing a Navigation Solution for the Mobile Workforce
Concord, MA – August 20, 2008 - TomTom, the world’s leading navigation solutions provider, today announces the TomTom PRO series - a new line of navigation devices developed specifically for businesses with mobile workforces. The PRO series provides mobile workforces with a tool which allows them to travel more safely and efficiently, and to benefit from increased productivity.
In addition to TomTom’s award-winning software and ground-breaking technologies, the TomTom PRO series has added features designed to meet the unique needs of the business traveler and to enhance the user experience:
- Extended two-year limited product warranty, the longest product warranty offered by TomTom.
- Menu lock option that eliminates distractions and fosters safe driving
- Premium ruggedized sleeve for added durability and protection
- One free map update to be used within 12 months of first use
- Dedicated PRO customer service telephone line
- PIN lock to protect sensitive information
“We are pleased to offer a product which speaks directly to the needs of our business and enterprise partners” said Tom Murray, vice president of market development, “with the unique features the PRO Series offers, TomTom is helping today’s mobile workforces to travel more efficiently and more safely than ever before.”
For more information please visit: http://www.tomtom.com/products/category.php?ID=16&Language=4