- The TomTom GO TMC Receiver gets traffic information to your TomTom while charging it.
- By simply connecting the Traffic Receiver to your TomTom device and plugging it into the cigarette lighter in your car, you will automatically receive traffic information via the TMC connection.
- Once a journey is planned, traffic alerts which relate to the route are clearly displayed in the traffic bar on the right hand side of the screen. When you tap the icon shown in the traffic bar, you will receive further information, such as the cause or kind of delay to traffic, such as an accident or traffic jam.
- This accessory requires the latest version of the TomTom application. Connect your TomTom device to your computer and use TomTom HOME to update your application automatically and for free.
- Compatibility: GO 2435 & 2535 Series, GO 2405 TM, GO 2505 TM