Join in with Map Share Reporter
Roads change by as much as 15% every year. To ensure the best navigation experience, TomTom does everything in its power to create the best maps. Your reports help us to detect changes in your area and keep future versions of our maps as accurate as possible.
Our new online Map Share Reporter gives you an easy, fast and simple way to report changes to TomTom maps. It lets you report changes for a wide range of map features from your PC or laptop*:
- Zoom in on a bigger screen
- Complete reports more quickly
- Add comments for the Map Review team at TomTom
While allowing you to report directly all the changes you usually upload from your device:
- Edit an incorrect address, or add a new one
- Add, move, or rename one or more streets
- Block or Unblock – Report a street blocked or open
- Add or remove a roundabout
- Report changes to traffic flow on one-way or two-way streets
- Record changes to allowed or prohibited turns
- Add or remove a bridge
- Report a new toll road, and record when a toll is removed
- Add or remove an entrance , exit or slip road
You can still make instant changes to your own map just by tapping them into your device.
to find out more.
You can report changes in over 90 countries. Click here to view the coverage map
Track the reports you’ve made
Your reports are really important to us, and we take time to review each one carefully. Now, with Map Share Reporter, you can check on our progress. See at a glance when we’re working on your report. And find out the moment your report has been accepted.
What does it mean when my report is accepted?
Once we’ve verified the suggestions you make in your report we will update our map database. This is when we’ll change your report status to ‘report accepted’. It may take some time after this for this change to appear on our online maps and in a map update for your device.
Make your mark on the best maps
The Map Share reports you supply help to keep our maps as fresh and accurate as possible. Today, thanks to your collective input, TomTom maps are simply the best available. And the new online Map Share Reporter makes it even easier to keep them that way.